Join Elizabeth Crenshaw, LMFT and Dana Schneider, LMFT for this 36-hour Court Involved Therapists course. Training dates are August 27-28, September 17-18, and October 1-2 and will take place at Novato Oaks Inn in Novato, CA from 9am-4pm.
This program curriculum will address:
• Working with Minors Counsel, Legal, and Ethical Requirements for the Court Involved Therapist
• Co-parent Counseling, High Conflict Co-parenting, High Conflict Personalities
• Forensic Clinical Interviewing children in the legal process
• Resist/Refuse cases, Reunification Counseling and Family Therapy
• Family interventions – reoccurring themes in Court Involved Work
• Supervised Visitation and Therapeutic Supervised Visitation
• Intimate Partner Violence: addressing safety, arrival/departure protocols
• Addressing child, drug and alcohol abuse in Parenting Plans
• Parenting Coordinator and Private Child Custody Recommending Counselor
• Overview of child custody evaluations
• Special needs children in Family Court Processes
Participants are required to have completed their COVID-19 vaccinations at least two weeks prior to the start of this program or provide proof of a negative test within 24 hours prior to the start of training. In-person attendance is strongly encouraged. However, if you are unable to travel and are interested in attending remotely, please contact the Registration Manager for more information.
Training fee is $1,200. Join CUC Connect to receive a discount.
For more information or to register, click here.