Come join Claudio Silva, LMFT and Tricia Kim Walsh, LMFT in a virtual workshop for couples! Sessions will be held August 14 and 15, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Content will be based upon the work for Dr. Sue Jonson, the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and author of “Hold Me Tight”.
This workshop will help you to:
– Understand negative interactions, how they become negative cycle patterns and how you can develop a better way to communicate.
– Identify the thoughts and emotions underneath your reactivity responses and express them in a vulnerable way.
– Learn how to apologize, forgive, and repair past injuries.
– Increase your emotional, physical, and sexual closeness and intimacy.
– Become more A.R.E.: “accessible, responsive, and emotionally engaged.”
Click here for a link to our event flier.
Click here for more information, or to register.