Who is this for?
Figuring out how to find a new relationship (that actually works) is going to be a bit of a learning curve. So, why not learn with others? You don’t have to be alone in this dating game.
In my Dating Support Workshop, not only will you get some relatable support from your groupmates, but you’ll probably also share a laugh or two with others who are fumbling around with the dating world alongside you!
This short-term workshop will offer you immediate support and help you to determine whether joining the longer-term support group is right for you. Here, you’ll learn
– How to write your best dating profile and attract more of what you want
– How to discriminate between what you’re reading
– Identifying the emotional states (e.g., grief, fantasy, or self-consciousness) stop you from being in reality about who you’re trying to be and present
– Determining who and what you actually see
– Identifying the red flags — but also seeing the green lights!
– Identifying what’s stopping you from clearly expressing yourself — and seeing what you want!!