Do you and your partner struggle to move beyond blame, criticism, or withdrawal in the face of conflict? Have you been trying to make your relationship work, but just can’t seem to get on the same page?
If so, join Michelle Joy, M.A., MFT for The Couples Institute® Communication Workshop on October 22, 2021 from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. In this virtual workshop couples will learn to turn conflict into collaboration and division into unity.
Inspired by the proven results of Developmental Model, EFT and Gottman methods, this workshop will teach couples to:
– Understand each other through clear and honest communication
– Speak from the heart
– Discuss sensitive topics in a respectful, productive way
– Manage the urge to interrupt each other or shut down in an argument
– Express heartfelt appreciation and affirmation for their partner
The principles applied in this workshop are designed to provide practical tools that penetrate to the root of the obstacles standing in the way of a harmonious relationship. The session will include workbook exercises, guided coaching, and private communication exercises.
This workshop produces optimal results in participants who:
• Feel motivated to understand their own triggers and reduce reactivity during conflict.
• Are ready to explore their own definition of a healthy relationship, and their part in creating it.
• Have an open mind in experimenting with new concepts and ideas.
• Are interested in putting in the work to help their partner feel loved, valued and appreciated.
Cost is $317 per couple.
Click here to register or access our Frequently Asked Questions.
Stop the cycle of conflict before it has a chance to go from bad to worse! You owe it to yourself and your partner to learn how to develop a fulfilling relationship.