Are you struggling with your partner & wanting to have less conflict in your relationship? Would you like to learn skills that allow you and your partner to be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged? Do you want to improve your connection and learn how to be more understanding, close and connected?
If so, join Claudio Silva, LMFT and Tricia Kim Walsh, LMFT for their Hold Me Tight Virtual Couples Workshop.
The workshop takes place on November 6th and 7th. Price is of $595 per couple to be paid prior to the beginning of the workshop.
Participants can expect to:
1) Learn how to be vulnerable and clearly express emotions without attacking or criticizing your partner.
2) Understand and get rid of negative interactions within the relationship.
3) Become more A.R.E., “accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged” with one another.
4) Learn how to apologize, forgive and repair past injuries.
5) Take emotional risks through honesty and vulnerability.
6) Increase emotional, physical, and sexual closeness within the relationship.
All couples are welcome, especially BIPOC and LGBTQ+ Couples (scholarships at 40% regular rate are available for these identified groups).
Click HERE for information, or to register.
For an overview of the Hold Me Tight Approach, click HERE.